Sharing the most pertinent resources being posted by our colleagues across the nation.
1. SSWAA Resources
2. Schoolsocialwork.net Forum Resources
3. OCR Short Webinar on Online Education and Website Accessibility - YouTube
The Office for Civil Rights (OCR) presents this short webinar on online education and website accessibility. Learn more about OCR: www.ed.gov/OCR
4. US DOE Supplemental Fact Sheet - Serving Children with Disabilities
5. Coronavirus: 8 Ethical Considerations for Social Workers
For parents/ students
1. Audible stories streamed for free while schools are closed
2. Covibook a coloring book to help children understand the COVID-19 crisis
3. Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus | Child Mind Institute
4. Home Chats: A Parents Guide to Healthy Conversations during the Coronavirus Outbreak - Growing Leaders
INVEST IN YOUR CAREER
Membership in our association keeps you informed, effective and connected. Come learn more about our benefits.
OSSWA works to protect and strengthen the profession of School Social Workers through advocacy, building relationships, and offering high-quality professional development.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPO Box 621North Olmstead, OH 44070
Copyright © 2019 Ohio School Social Work Association.
Made with by EnVue Studios